Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
Gökhan Sarı is a senior partner of the McKinsey Istanbul office leading the Financial Services and Risk Working Group in Africa, Eastern Europe and the Middle East and has worked in New Jersey, New York, New Delhi and Istanbul offices since 1999.
Mr. Sarı has led a number of programs in the areas of business and segment strategy, digitalization management and customer journeys in financial institutions, branch network, artificial intelligence, agile management and new business development opportunities, due diligence.
His current works include the following:
- Developing and implementing digital strategies for banks and insurance companies, setting up and launching digital banks
- Establishing and implementing agile organization structures in banks and insurance companies
- Mergers and acquisitions of banks and insurance companies
- Implementation of artificial intelligence applications
- Risk organizations, risk modelling and regulatory compliance studies in finance and non-financial companies
- Restructuring branch network and customer service points with technological improvements
- Banking, Insurance, Public Sector, Digital, Risk, Strategy, M&A
- “Unlocking pharma growth: Navigating the intricacies of emerging markets”, McKinsey & Company, 2012
- Columbia University - Graduate School of Business Administration, MBA
- Bilkent University, Industrial Engineering, BS
|Observing city networks: Global linkages and benchmarking||1 October 2019||16:00 - 17:30||Emirgan 1|